Friday, November 27, 2009

Mat Arluck (Sweet Cobra) - R.I.P.



Mat Arluck - R.I.P. 2009

Mat Arluck from Chicago band Sweet Cobra died and I'm really upset about it. He was an amazing musician and there's more news on his death here - Chicago Reader story. I just want to write though that he was an enormous inspiration for me. For those that really know about my life you understand that I have a lot of compassion for those struggling with their own and when Sweet Cobra played live at WZRD for a TNL he really helped to inspire me and motivate me to continue on my path...I don't think I'd be where I am today without that kind of assurance I received from both him and the rest of the band...I really just wanna get these thoughts out of my head and I hope that you all understand. Please visit their page and if you want to leave a comment for support I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated. Mat Arluck - Rest In Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment